Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ARCTIC POLAR PLUNGE (Franz Josef Island)



Dear Travelers,

Are you ready to jump at -1 degrees of freezing ice cold water into the Arctic Sea?


Whoooo…. Splash!!!    Brrrrrr….. Oh my! Needles piercing all over my body, temperature were -1 degrees when I jumped into the freezing ice cold water, location were closely 10 degrees to the North Pole.  Last minute when I decided to jump, the icebergs were starting to join us in this craziest stunt of our lives, well we live only once right? So why not go for that thrill!


Why oh why they call us crazy, insane? Of course doing this stunt is dangerous, well you must consult your doctor first as it may injure you for sure.  We did this polar plunge exactly midnight as the sun still shining; they called it the midnight sun as we are in the North during summer.

See you  again on my next adventure!

Your travel buddy,

Rinell 




















No comments:

Post a Comment