Saturday, April 12, 2014

(KMJS) Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho features Rinell Banda

Click here and explore the world!
Click here and watch my episode #ByaheTayo with Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho

I’m a Filipino who would like to make a difference in the world by being a good ambassador promoting Filipino hospitality, culture and tradition while traveling around the world. “Where on Earth is Rinell?”. I would like to inspire people around the world by sharing my experiences through travel vlogging.

This April 13, 2014 I will be featured on KMJS hosted by Ms. Jessica Soho. I didn’t expect this to happen as I was so busy with my work and have no time for the internet, luckily I opened my Facebook and one of the kindest Segment Producers of GMA 7 asked if they can feature me on their show because they saw one of my videos on youtube "Where on Earth is Rinell?" where I was dancing with the people around the world.

At first I couldn’t believe and thought it was a joke. My family experienced being scammed by someone, taking advantage while I’m far away.  That experience gave us a big lesson in our lives. The conversation continues and she called me from overseas. I told her my story and my travel experiences.

We talked about my videos which I produced “Pinoy TravelChannel” a Filipino travel documentary by a man who once dreamed of traveling the world. Inspired by his failures in life he continued to follow his dream.



Let us be friends 

 Rinell Banda 

Let us explore the world!








3 comments:

  1. Sir Rinell , i saw you in KMJS, hope your next post is about your job itself, requirements on how to apply, where to apply, and what is it like to be a sea fairer?

    Cheers,
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaano ktagal ang working hours per week at off? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subscribe and follow my friend Rinell Banda!

    ReplyDelete