Saturday, October 26, 2013

The 5 Signs you are a Traveler at Heart



1st - World Map

Recently I bought a World Map and posted into my living room, it is a fun way of tracking your travels by pinning the Countries or Cities you have visited. I pinned my first one which is my home country the Philippines then followed by a random pinning from the seven continents in the world. In total I pinned 88 countries and 101 cities so far and still pinning the ones that I had forgotten. What an accomplishment for an ordinary guy who dreamed of traveling the world. Visitors are amazed about how cool it is to see and use it as a tool of inspiration to conquer your dreams.




2nd - Fridge Magnet Collection

A refrigerator magnet is an ornament attached to a small magnet which is used to post items such as shopping lists or notes and now it became a popular collection for a traveler like me. The first thing I look for when I'm visiting a country is a fridge magnet and collecting it is very addictive. Colorful fridge magnets comes in a wide variety of forms and shape, some are made out of wood, stone, plastic, metal or rubber. It's a perfect souvenir and collection.





3rd - Globe Stand

Circle, Round, Ball a description that a traveler would firstly think about is planet Earth. My house would never be complete without a Globe Stand. I love spinning the globe and searching for the countries I visited or places that I would like to visit someday. It is a symbol of happiness and contentment, a world that I can hold a trophy of my success.



4th - Money Collection

I love collecting paper bill and who would not like to collect them if you are a traveler?  This is definitely a sign that you are a traveler at heart! Expensive though but it's worth it, I have a paper bill that is out of the circulation, one is from Italy they called it "Italian Lire" a money that you would be an instant millionaire, because a million Lira is equivalent to $500 dollar bill.





5th - Travel Blog/Vlog

Pinoy Travel Channel is born! A documentary of my travels around the world. The reason why I made this blog/vlog because of my family. My job keeps me  away from home for 8 months, and since I missed them a lot, my idea is to make a video and write something about my travels so they will not missed out what is happening about my life abroad at the same time they will be informed and learn something about the places, cultures and countries that I have visited. 




One of my documentary video 
traveling around the world!


Follow me@ Twitter  YouTube  Instagram Blogspot Google+

Contact me
email - rinellbello@yahoo.com
mobile - +639164266335

10 comments:

  1. Scanning the list, i realized that i do not have any of it until the it came down to the last one. Lol. Lucky you sir, you have the chance to travel the world all because of work. Like you i also travel a lot because of my job but local only. Hehe... keep it up bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jherson thanks for your comment hope one of these days I will get in touch with you when I come back to the Philippines this July of 2014.. See you bro.. Take care and God Bless... :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow. Your travel experiences are truly inspiring. I came across your blog because of your post about Norway. Hopefully if my VISA gets approved, I would also love to go to the list you recommended and have traveled to.

    Let's say you might want to break Mike Brown's record to become the world most travelled man. Hehe.
    One of the common questions for people who actually wanted to travel more is how to finance it. You're truly blessed to have the means to achieve your dream :)

    May you continue to inspire more people with your travel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gi-Ann I hope you get to Norway soon and enjoy it very much as I did... I'm excited and happy for you... Well you are right! I would like to break Mike Brown's record to become the world most traveled man... Hehehe..

      Delete
  3. I am very interested in seeing your blog, how you provide information to your family
    Thaks for the link :
    Bali Tour
    Tour to Bali
    Private Bali Driver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment well stone :-) That is why I come up with this blog because of my family... :-)

      Delete
  4. what do you do for a living bro? are you a pilot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello altacinema I work as a Bell Captain in one of the private hotels..

      Delete