Friday, August 23, 2013

Hamburg GERMANY

Click here and lets experiment :-)

Dear Travelers,

I did some experiment on one of my travel around the world, this time in Hamburg Germany. I set my camera hidden, exposing only the street and the view of "Rathaus" a council house government building.

As I saw a lot of beggars in Europe with a lot of gimmick's I tried to played like them. Using my iPhone as my instrument, I will be playing "Fur Elise" Ludwig van Beethoven's popular composition as my music, then using my Bose wireless speaker to boost the sound and of course placing my hat as a basin for collecting money. (if ever someone decided to give :-P)

There are only three persons passing by the streets while I'm playing the music, some of them drop coins and one of them drop the big deal of money!! And how much would be?

Rinell




3 comments:

  1. WOW !! Magawa nga yan dito sa pinas para kumita naman ako! more power

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mukhang masaya yan. Hehe. Ano pa kaya mga gimmick ng iba? Ang alam ko lng ung nkikita sa mga movie.

    ReplyDelete