Saturday, August 10, 2013

Where on earth is Rinell?


A story of a Filipino who once dreamed of traveling the world....



One day I told to myself that I will travel the world!  Do you remember yourself when you were a child asked by your parents or teachers the famous question  "What would you like to be when you grow up?" and yes I still remember that "I want to be a Pilot!" as I wanted to travel the world at my very young age.


Everyone is asking me how did you do it? Are you rich? What kind of job is traveling and getting paid? These are some of the questions that I would like to answer but I can't disclose it. I signed an agreement between the company about confidentiality. A contract that will zip my mouth and protect the company's privacy. I have no against the policy because I respect the company and the people I worked with.

But how can I share my travel experiences to the world? "Pinoy Travel Channel" is born a personal documentary of my travels around the world. I blog, vlog, interviewing locals, eating local and exotic foods, plunging to the arctic and antarctic seas, driving a zodiac finding my way out of the icebergs, dancing and singing on the streets, riding a camel, swimming with the dolphins, going to Polynesia, Melanesia, Northwest Passage, White Sea and Antarctica for an Expedition, watching Lebron James as he dunk in front of me, these are the only few experiences that I share on my channel.


Rinell

































































2 comments: