Sunday, September 09, 2012

I'm here in Greenland! "Ilulissat"

Please click here and let us travel to Greenland!

09 September

Dear Travelers,

I'm here in "Ilulissat" it is the third largest settlement in Greenland with a population of 4,453. Ilulissat is also Greenland's most popular tourist destination on account of its proximity to the picturesque Illulissat Icefjord, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004.

Inuit settlements have existed in the area of the icefjord for at least three thousand years. The modern town was founded in 1741 by missionary Danish Poul Egede for trader Jakob Severin who had an established trading lodge in the area.

I drove a zodiac along with the icebergs on my side, icy wind blowing gently to my face and I'm dancing to the music of ice ice baby! I can't wait to upload my new video blog and share the experience with the ice..

Please like and support my facebook page "Pinoy Travel Channel" so I can be able to continue and share my travel blog. Thank you.

Truly yours,

Rinell :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment