Friday, December 14, 2012

Labadee Haiti

Click here and let us visit Labadee Haiti (Can be played in Mobile/Tablet)
Click here and let us visit Labadee Haiti (Can be played only in Laptop/Desktop)

Haiti Labadee
A Private Island

Dear Travelers,

A wide variety of activities and interests await me in this beautiful island of Labadee. The picture perfect coastal location of Labadee brings out the inner adventure seekers, the explorers and the beach lovers in each of us.

During our daylong visit, there’s plenty of time for a Sea Trek water sport of our choice... from a hair-raising ride on a personal watercraft tor relaxing all day on a floating beach mat.

Dragon’s splash water slide is my first activity that catch my attention, I embark on a short journey into Columbus Cove’s forest where a stone pathway meanders through the vegetation, climbing up to the head of the dragon. Slip and slide down this 300 foot long stainless steel custom built creation that ends in a splash in an 18 foot splash zone.

Dragon’s tail coaster I really enjoyed the breathtaking beauty of Labadee as I slowly rise up from the beach on Santa Maria’s lookout mountain. Once I reached 680 feet, I have just enough time to catch my breath and marvel at the view before turning and whooshing down at 30mph. As I race through 360 degree turns as well as dips, waves and curves, I can catch glimpses of the ocean. Roaring down the gorgeous mountainside forest, this alpine coaster is one thrilling ride you and your family will be talking about long after you get home.

I tested the trade winds on Labadee’s Dragon’s breath flight line. After a flight briefing and orientation, test your mettle on our shorter “Little Dragon” flight line. Then experience a short drive in a custom made safari vehicles to the take-off point for the Dragon’s Breath, 500 feet above the beaches of Labadee. At over 2,600 feet long, this is the longest flight line in the world over water. I really enjoyed the breathtaking views, as I sip down the flight line at speeds of 40-50 mph.

Rinell J










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos... :) Well done :) excited to see it on video - Teena ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what camera/lens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the food like?

    ReplyDelete